Traveling Ewoks! LC Garage Sale

I realized that May the Fourth was right around the corner and that someone might want to celebrate with a set of Ewoks!
These two are best buddies and always travel together. They are excited to see what this planet has to offer.

Each is made of high-quality materials. Merino wool felt sheets for the exterior and wool inside for a softer, smoother snuggle! They include both safety eyes and a safety nose.

These are available for sale in the Garage Sale to keep our wonderful home running!

Craft All Stars Sale on Ebay

21 Likes

These guys are just the cutest! I have had to keep my itchy fingers away from the key board because I want to snatch them up! :orange_heart: :green_heart:

2 Likes

They’re both so darn cute! I love the pair I snagged in Shop The Swap last year.

2 Likes

So cute and well constructed!

2 Likes

These are SOOOO cute!

1 Like

Super adorable!

3 Likes

Nub Nub! Awesome! The stormtroopers are doomed!

1 Like

These are just so freakin’ cute! Thank you for donating them for the Garage Sale!!!

1 Like

Adorable. They look super fancy!

1 Like

:teddy_bear: :thread: :orange_heart: Congratulations! Your Traveling Ewoks are a Featured Project this week! :orange_heart: :thread: :teddy_bear:

3 Likes

They are so cute :orange_heart: your stitches are perfection :metal:t2:

1 Like

Gah, I love them so much!! Their little expressions. :heart:

1 Like

Squeeee! I love them!

1 Like

These are so adorable!!! I love the little differences between them that make them unique.

1 Like