Tucson Miniature Show and Sale Oct 16 & 17

the Tucson Miniature Society Show is back!
Saturday, October 16, 2021 from 10am to 5pm
Sunday, October 17, 2021 from 11am to 4pm
at the Tucson Woman’s Club
6245 E. Bellevue St., Tucson, Arizona

This year’s theme is Miniatures of the Southwest.

You’ll find me staffing the raffle table, come say hi!

$7 Admission is good for both days and includes a complimentary admission ticket to The Mini Time Machine Museum of Miniatures (valid through Dec. 30, 2021)

Door Prizes - Displays - Raffles - Kid’s Sales Table & Projects!

7 Likes

I love the SW theme. Also, the campers from prior years are just incredible…love seeing all the little details.

1 Like

Ooooh! Putting this one on my calendar! I hope I can make it!! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

The Tucson Miniature Society’s Show and Sale is next weekend, October 16 & 17.
We received a huge donation of fabulous raffle prizes; I just spent nearly ten hours cataloging them.

We have a full house of vendors, and many finished displays to gawk at. We have a children’s table full of inexpensive miniature goodies, and even special door prizes–dollhouse kits–for the kids.

I’ll be selling raffle tickets, be sure to say hello!
Lee

Tucson Woman’s Club, 6245 E. Bellevue St., Tucson, Arizona

Saturday, October 16, 2021 from 10am to 5pm

Sunday, October 17, 2021 from 11am to 4pm

General Admission $7

Children ages 4 to 12 $3

Age 3 and under free

Admission is good for both days and includes a complimentary admission ticket to The Mini Time Machine Museum of Miniatures (valid through Dec. 30, 2021)

Door Prizes - Displays - Raffles - Kid’s Sales Table & Projects!

PLEASE NOTE - Due to COVID-19 precautions please check the website or facebook page before attending. We will be practicing safety measures as indicated by the CDC for current conditions, or as indicated by club policy.

2 Likes

One last reminder.
I set up the raffle today, nearly 50 prizes!
And if you wanted an entire dollhouse, there are several at rock bottom prices. I didn’t even get a chance to check out the vendors or displays. Tomorrow!

I wish we could go!

1 Like

I actually had this on my calendar and REALLY REALLY wanted to go! But moving preparations pre-empted the fun. :sob:

1 Like

Aw, I figured. It was a great show, we took in nearly $1000 on the raffle.

1 Like