Tula Microwave bowl cozies

My sister asked me yesterday for some microwaveable bowl cozies, so I grabbed whatever green tula I had and made some in 3 different sizes (her kitchen is green)
These are so easy to make and are great for special fabric because its used a lot and shows off the designs. It also doesnt need much. There are a ton of free patterns online, I chose a designer I have used before (See Kate Sew). The last picture is of Serving bowl size which I thought would also be good if you froze it to keep bowls cool in the summer

17 Likes

These are so great! I love the fabrics you chose. I plan on making some for some coworkers for a gift so I’m glad you shared a favorite pattern.

2 Likes

Beautiful fabrics and such a useful item!

2 Likes

What a nice giftie for your sister!

2 Likes

What a great sister you are to use the fancy fabric! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Oooh! Great gift!! These look fab, but its hard not to with those fabric patterns!

I have a TON of old designer fabric samples I was thinking of doing this with. Hmmmmm…

3 Likes

These came out great! They look awesome all stacked up in the first pic.

2 Likes

I especially love the biggest one, but these are all fabulous! Beautiful fabric!

2 Likes

Beautiful!

2 Likes

I love these. I always make some to give out at the holidays. They are so useful! I am sure your sister will get a lot of use out of them.

2 Likes

:star: :mermaid: Congratulations! Your superb craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! :fairy: :sparkles:

1 Like