Turned twill towels in blues, grey, and magenta

Ever since @jemimah moved into her new house I knew I wanted to weave her some towels and was thrilled to get the chance for the IYP swap. I was so excited to send them off that I didn’t get proper pictures so I’m borrowing some of hers :slight_smile:

Here are some on loom pics

Here’s what they looked like when I cut them off the loom.

And I’ll admit to loving the last towel so much that I had or weave a matching one for myself :slight_smile:

These are all woven with the same tie-up and the pattern variation is done by changing weft colors and treadling order. I still have several yards of this warp left on the loom so will play around with different tie-ups to see what additional variety I can get.

Thanks for looking!

30 Likes

Love those colors!

1 Like

Absolutely gorgeous! The pattern, the color combination, everything!

1 Like

They’re so gorgeous and so beautifully made! I feel so lucky to have them adorning my home :smile_cat:

1 Like

These are beautiful!!

1 Like

These are just fabulous, I adore the colour combo

1 Like

So beautiful!

1 Like

Love love love these colors!

1 Like

These are really so pretty! I love the color combination of grey and purple and think it’s so dang cool that you can get a wonderful variety of coordinating looks with the same tie-up.

1 Like

They are so wonderful & I really enjoy the magic of turning string into cloth, it is fabulous.

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::exploding_head::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Time for me to get into the IYP swaps.

So beautiful!

1 Like

Those colours! :heart_eyes: I can understand why you had to make yourself one as well.

1 Like

Your weaving is beautiful!

1 Like

Great colors. I love them!

1 Like

I LOVE these so much!

1 Like

So pretty! :slight_smile:

1 Like

:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: Congrats! Your project is one of this week’s Featured Projects! :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

1 Like

Beautiful! I’m obsessed with your weaving skills :heart:

1 Like

You are multi-talented. These are so lovely!

1 Like

Those are gorgeous!

1 Like