Twisted Kraken hat is where it's at

@Roler and I decided to do a personal swap. She really wanted this hat, and via lots of photos and chat messages back and forth, she chose her colors. She went with a teal ombre yarn and a coral solid for the inner tentacles. When all was said and done, I finally got it sent off to her. She got it the day after Christmas, and I’m so glad it fits!

24 Likes

Ah-MAY-Zing!

2 Likes

That is flat out amazeballs.

2 Likes

It fits PERFECTLY and I LOVE MY KRAKEN HAT!!! XD

2 Likes

Brilliant!!

1 Like

Really love how it turned out. You should totes make me one when you get here!

2 Likes

Who wouldn’t love that hat?! And one day after Christmas is a wonderful surprise, even if she did know it would arrive.

2 Likes

This is so cool! And a lot more anatomically correct than a lot of the other octopus hats I’ve seen around the internet. Amazing job!

2 Likes

Brilliant, beautiful and hilarious all in one!

1 Like

I love the eyes and that they sort of give you ‘eyes in the back of your head’ - very handy for deterring people from sneaking up on you! haha.

Great job!

2 Likes

This is AMAZING! Seriously fantastic. Love the color scheme, and your excellent hooking.

1 Like

This is SO awesome!

1 Like

So very fashion forward! Love the tentacle effect of the orange and blue!

1 Like

Brilliant! This rocks so hard…and it looks fantastic on roler!

2 Likes

That’s awesome! I’m halfway through this pattern… I like the colors you chose better though

1 Like

cute!! I like the undersides of the arms particularly. :smile:

1 Like

That is one great hat! What an amount of work got into that, great job!

1 Like

Thank you, everyone! @roler sent me a pic of her about town today wearing it. Made my day :heart:

1 Like

Warm tentacles embracing my face? Sign me up!

1 Like

All the bobbles!

1 Like