Two Animal Crossing Plushies!

I made two plushies of characters from Animal Crossing: Chevre is the goat, and Goldie is the dog. I tried to do them in the style of the game, but the proportions are a little different (mostly just the heads being smaller) :slight_smile:

And here are some reference images in case you don’t know the characters!

Amiibo_242_Chevre Amiibo_317_Goldie

31 Likes

Aaaaaahhhhh! These are SO cute! I’ll admit I may have had a bit of an Animal Crossing addiction at one point in my life. These are SUCH good replicas! Very cool!

2 Likes

Even if you hadn’t specified Animal Crossing, I’d have recognized them immediately. They’re both great, but I have a soft spot for Goldie.

2 Likes

These look like something you’d buy in the store! Well done.

1 Like

They’re so cute & I love Goldie! When I played Pocket Camp, I always kept her in my campsite. :smiley:

1 Like

Eee I was so excited to see an Animal Crossing craft here. They are perfect!! I love Chevre’s pink freckles.

1 Like

oh man, this brings back memories!
these look amazing and so accurate to the characters

1 Like

You are really good at making plushies!

1 Like

I like yours are more proportionate to their body, so they’re not constantly tipping over.

Your Chevre execution with the horns, face shape, hair swoop, and flared side ears is perfection!

:metal:

1 Like

I’m absolutely flabbergasted! These are absolutely amazing!!! Very well done. I’ve never played Animal Crossing before, but I saw that a Switch version was coming out this March, so I’ll have to give it a shot. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Their faces are so sweet. I love their outfits!

1 Like

Adorbs! They’re both so perfect.
I already have a Kicks plushie, but now I feel the need to try to make one myself. :grin:

1 Like

You should do it! Kicks is amazing :3

2 Likes

Oh my goodness… my heart aches from all the cute. I’m a life long AC fan/player. Would loooove to see more of the villagers! You did an AMAZING job on these!

1 Like

Adorable critters!

Be still my AC loving heart!! You did an amazing job creating two of the cutest characters; they’re perfect.

These are fantastic! I’ve been planning for ages to make some hoopla of AC characters but haven’t even gotten around to that, and these are dimensions beyond that! So cute!

OH MY GAWD I’M DYING! These are the BEST! Well done! I love AC and your execution is totally spot on. Great job!!! :smiley:

Wow, those are amazing and so cute!!

I have no idea about the game so I will only comment on the manufacture. Excellent pattern drafting and construction, you did a really fabulous job of bringing 2D characters to life. Very good attention to detail, especially how you chose to do the hair. Nice!