Two Ghosts

I made these happy little buddies for the Summerween swap, but they could stick around for Halloween too.
Both are made from polymer clay, with glass eyes and sealed with polymer glaze. I had the cake slice in my stash of miniatures.
I liked that they were different styles of ghosts.

15 Likes

So adorable! :pink_heart:

1 Like

So cute! They are definitely worthy of long term display.

1 Like

Spooky cuties! I love that they’re different styles, too, just like people.

1 Like

And they both live with me now! Or haunt my house in any case. I love them both so much. They sit on a low bookshelf near my office and make me smile every time I pass by.

I also love the contrast of the two styles.

6 Likes

These are great!
Very cute!

1 Like

These are adorable!

1 Like

These are so cute!

1 Like

:tada: :dizzy: :heart: :fire: :tada: :dizzy: :heart: :fire: :tada: :dizzy: :heart: :fire: :tada: Oh, hello there! Your amazing craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! :tada: :dizzy: :heart: :fire: :tada: :dizzy: :heart: :fire: :tada: :dizzy: :heart: :fire: :tada:

Love! Love, the little ghosties!

1 Like

The wittle slice of cake is killing me. I can’t even use real words. :laughing: Congrats on being a Featured Project!

1 Like