Two Pickle ATCs

These two ATCs started out as a joke and I went from there. I had fun drawing them because they were silly and irreverent. Sometimes you need that.

The first one I made was a pickle eating a taco. It took me a full 24 hours to realize what I had done. :rofl: :joy: he has a glittery green border around him.

Next was the goofy pickle. He was supposed to be flying a kite, but my sizing was all wrong, so he is just hanging out.

They made me laugh and I had fun creating them, so in my book, that is a win!

16 Likes

Very fun and silly! Love the style.

1 Like

These are a whole peck of pickled fun!

BAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

2 Likes

Love the shading and highlighting on these. And so cute!

1 Like

Nothing irreverent about these, they are superb and I hope you make more! I’m slow so not getting what you did with the pickle eating a taco but I’ll keep thinking.

1 Like

Wait for it…

2 Likes

Love them!

1 Like

Love the double entendres! These are so fun!

2 Likes

As soon as I knew you were making a pickle ATC for @curiousfae I was so jealous and I’m so happy that I got my very own! I love how different they both are! I love the derpy look on the face of the one that I got but man…that is such a sweet stache on the other one too. They’re both amazing!

2 Likes

OMGosh… pickle eating a taco! :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy: I totally didn’t pick that up until JUST NOW! I’m both relieved and chagrined. :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

I love how distinct the pickles are even though it’s the same theme.

I genuinely had to Google “taco euphemism” to figure out what all the hubbub was about, so this actually sums up my feelings as well :woman_facepalming:t2:.

1 Like

Lol! I feel better that it took me a day to realize what I had done. I even debated posting them. :innocent:

1 Like

Remember how long it to for me to get that your dog was named Licker and sounded like Liquor. Almost a year!

1 Like

Bahahaha!! Oh yeah, I forgot about that!

1 Like

the expressions and the highlighting on these really push them over the top. these could be something on adult swimm for sure.

1 Like

they are pickle-licious!

1 Like