Uh oh…..-a family ATC

When my youngest was about 2, he decided that climbing a spindly fake tree in our living room was a good idea. He got a strong lesson in gravity that day, but on his way to the floor, he scraped his side along the trunk and branches of the tree, resulting in a scar that he still carries (although it’s a faint one).

10 Likes

He looks so enthusiastic! At least he didn’t break a limb. (On his body, I mean… He may have broken limbs of the tree, I suppose.) Great addition to the family ATC collection.

2 Likes

Thank you! Yes he was pretty enthusiastic about most things….

The new avatar is fun- I didn’t recognize you at first! :smile:

1 Like

Oh dear! They do get into situations, don’t they? You’ve really captured that toddler exuberance with his expression and pose.

1 Like

These are each so sweet & personal. Have you thought of printing family calendars with them? Bet they’d make an awesome gift.

1 Like

Thanks, guys!

A calendar would be fun! That’s a great idea!

2 Likes

Oh, the adventures we can partake in when we are young. A fun way to immortalize memories.

1 Like

I think everyone in your family would love a calendar of these little snippets of the family history!

What a great conversation piece as well and fodder for future ATCs! Everyone can contribute an idea , which I am sure you can turn into an ATC! WOW–love seeing these!

1 Like

Thanks, everyone!