Unfriendly Signpost Watercolor Postcard

My kids and I checked out a book called Watercolor Wizardry from the library, and we have been slowly working our way through all the paintings in it. This is the first project in the book. I imagine a witch that is tired of interlopers lives down the path beyond this sign.

13 Likes

I got that book for Christmas and have been meaning to do a few of the projects! Yours came out fantastic!

1 Like

I think it may have been a post you made about the book that inspired us to check it out from the library, it is fun, but harder than anticipated! I look forward to seeing what you create from it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This is great :joy: I can totally see a witch living at the end of the road. I love the frog on top!

1 Like

I assume the frog is the last person who ignored the sign!

2 Likes

Oh my gosh yesssssss :joy:

1 Like

Well done! Love the unfriendly signpost. That little “not” at the top is a funny little detail. The book sounds interesting, too.

1 Like