Unicorn Biscornu

I just finished this unicorn biscornu. I started it and was more than halfway done with it when I got distracted by @roler requesting the eel. I was so intrigued by her request, I started designing her square. Then I got tired of struggling to work on black aida, so I took a longer break and finished the eel biscornu first.

Despite the fact that working on black aida will probably one day make me go completely bonkers, I love how it looks with the bright threads. I found the rainbow button randomly while on a shopping trip to Michaels, and I HAD to get it specifically for this project. :unicorn::heart::thread:

30 Likes

This is so cute. I agree, the black Aida is so attractive, but it looks like a headache to work with.

2 Likes

The black aida sure does make this biscornu ever more amazing, but definitely killer on the eyes. The rainbow button is perfect!

2 Likes

I had never heard of a biscornu, so I immediately googled it. This is amazing. I love the black aida, it makes the rainbow pop. I can’t give it enough likes!

6 Likes

The button is perfect with those cute rainbow unicorns! The little hearts too :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::heartpulse:

3 Likes

That came out awesome! I love the button detail.

2 Likes

So pretty!! That button is such a present match too.

2 Likes

This is so cool!

2 Likes

This is amazing!

1 Like

This is awesome! I love biscornu pin cushions…your unicorn version is magical :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is fantastic!! Such a happy thing :rainbow:

1 Like

This is just too much! You did a great job.

1 Like

The unicorns pop so beautifully against that black, and look so happy with those cute eyelashes! :slight_smile: And where did you find such a perfect button? The whole thing goes together really well.

1 Like

I found it (well, Mr sbc found it) at Michaels. They also had a sloth set, but these were expensive buttons. Totally worth it for this project, but even my love of sloths couldn’t justify spending $9.99 on a set of four without a project in mind. (That’s price before coupon).

1 Like

Beautiful work and love that it is on the black background!

So pretty!

This is so lovely. The black Aida makes it look even better.

1 Like

This turned out so cute and fun!

1 Like

I had to google biscornu, and now I totally want to make some! This is so, so pretty. I applaud you for finishing with the black background… :clap:

1 Like