Unicorn & Chicago Bears face masks

Our school is closed, but staff are volunteering their time to make and deliver meals to our kids. I made masks for my colleagues and myself to wear while we work. I like the fit of this mask, but it is labor-intensive. It has a pocket for a removable filter, is snug to the face, and doesn’t hurt my ears. I have made 16 so far. I will simplify the pattern if I have to make another batch. I used pipe cleaners as nose wires in the others. I forgot to add the wires to these two. It was late and I was tired. This is the pattern I used.

The Bears mask is for our hard-working, selfless vice principal who is working harder than ever during this pandemic. The unicorn mask is for myself. I might as well look fancy while I work. :unicorn:

Edit: Selfie while I take a break from scooping applesauce. :blush:

17 Likes

Love that unicorn print. Is it Tula Pink? It looks like her duke, but I don’t recognize it.

TRUTH!!!

1 Like

It is Tula Pink! I just love her work. :purple_heart::blue_heart:

2 Likes

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
YASSSSSSS!!! I KNOW THE THINGS!!!

(That is really awesome fabric.)

2 Likes

They look great! Well done and good for you for working to feed the Kiddos. Thank you for that.

I am embarrassed to say when i first saw your title I read “unicorn and Chicago Bears face off” and was momentarily confused as to what that could possibly look like! Lol

2 Likes

You look like a super fancy apple sauce scooping hero :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I think we all need to see a unicorn & Chicago Bear faceoff! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Seriously digging that unicorn fabric.

1 Like

They are awesome!

1 Like