Upcoming Weekend Challenge

:ring_buoy: :ocean: :sunny: :icecream: :ring_buoy: :ocean: :sunny: :icecream: :ring_buoy: :ocean: :sunny: :icecream: :ring_buoy: :ocean: :sunny: :icecream: :ring_buoy: :ocean: :sunny: :icecream: :ring_buoy: :ocean: :sunny: :icecream: :ring_buoy: :ocean: :sunny: :icecream:

Just when you thought it was safe to leave your craft room…

You’re invited to join all your crafty friends in a Weekend Craft Challenge! The theme of this mini challenge will be announced this Friday, July 22. You will have all weekend through Monday, July 25th to craft your entry. Voting will commence Tuesday, July 26th, and our winner will be announced next Sunday, July 31.

The winner will receive a $20 Amazon giftcard. And bragging rights. :wink:

The only question now is what will MistressJennie pick for the theme? Go ahead and guess below!

14 Likes

Hmmm, wasn’t there a “Summer” theme challenge last year? I don’t know if that makes Summer more or less likely to be the theme this time.

1 Like

Sharks!?!

5 Likes

Movies!

1 Like

Sunshine? Heatwaves?

Exciting!!!

3 Likes

Dental work?

5 Likes

The beach!

3 Likes

Hahaha…I was thinking teeth! Lots and lots of teeth. :grimacing:

5 Likes

Under the sea…?

3 Likes

I’m excited about this!

2 Likes

Arctic seals?

3 Likes

Oh! I would love to participate but ill be traveling this weekend. I cant wait to see what everyone makes!

2 Likes

I look at the photo and imagine gauze and band-aids. :slight_smile: I don’t think that would be a good craft challenge, but I may be wrong!

5 Likes

Recreate a famous movie poster in your chosen medium.

3 Likes

Oooh, you went dark. :rofl:

1 Like

The Weekend Challenge theme has been posted!!!

1 Like