Updated IKEA moppe mini chest of drawers

I’ve had this mini chest for years and used to keep make up in it, but it’s been empty for a while. And my incense making supplies, and my essential oils are in a number of locations, so this seemed like a good place for them.

This was very quick and easy, I turned the drawers around so that the notched side is at the back. Glued scrapbooking papers on, distressed the edges a little. Added some handles and card holders (from Aliexpress-those late night shopping sprees mean I have all this kind of stuff in stash)

This is the before.

22 Likes

Gorgeous! I have that one on the bottom, it needs a redo. Aliexpress for the handles?

1 Like

It’s beautiful!! What a transformation. I feel you on the late night shopping sprees, too. :rofl:

1 Like

Yes. Have a look and if you can’t find it, let me know

1 Like

Wow! I love the upgrade. You made it look like a vintage card catalog from a library, but more stylish.

1 Like

WOW! What a turn around! So clever to turn around the drawers for the new look and hardware.

1 Like

Great makeover!

1 Like

That doesn’t even look like the same thing! Love the pulls and yay for organizing!

2 Likes

This came out really cute!

1 Like

Cool! I like both the before and after.

1 Like

Wonderful transformation!

1 Like

I thought this was one of those library cardholder things at first too. Great transformation. The destressing added just the right touch.

This looks so whimsical and fun, like you’re going to open it up and find something enchanting! I agree that the distressing is the perfect finishing touch!