US Small Flat Rate - Use What You Have Swap - NEW SEND OUT 6/14

I am trying not to start this one just yet. I have two more days to finish a fiddly bit on another swap but then I will be home free to start designing. I am already feeling the ideas creeping up to the edges of my mind… wait… wait… lol

3 Likes

I finished one tiny item and started another. Still sorting out the technique on that second item though.

2 Likes

So excited!!! I’m planning instead of working today lol

3 Likes

I have so many ideas for such a tiny, little box! I’ll be doing some stalking tonight tonight and getting some ideas narrowed down. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am trying to finish up Color in a Box before I start this one, so I haven’t let myself get too excited about ideas yet, lol. But I’m headed to San Diego this weekend with my oldest who is turning 15 :astonished:, and I’m hoping to hit some cool local spots for fun extras. :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

After a message exchange with my partner I am feeling the pull in a completely different direction. Hmmmm… If I go with the new path, I have to start right away or I just won’t have time to finish because of _____. Ah heck. The decisions! lol

3 Likes

Just make sure you discuss with your partner first since this is Use What You Have. :wink:

Ah, good point!

1 Like

And after my talk with artsycandice, I’m considering going with a medium I haven’t used in a while. I took an online class with Abbeeroad a few years ago, where we learned to use it. I really loved it, but between the baby, and all the quilts I seem to end up needing to make for people, I haven’t pulled the supplies out in awhile.

4 Likes

That’s the best part of this swap; using supplies you normally wouldn’t think about! Flexing those creative brains and stashes. :slight_smile:

I’m going to try to use something in my stash I haven’t touched for years too. I think that’s a good challenge! And I have a LOT of that kind of thing.

5 Likes

First craft related injury of this swap :joy:

5 Likes

Ouch! Blister?

1 Like

Yes, I burned it on hot glue lol

1 Like

Pain in the name of crafting! Oh no!

1 Like

Ouch!!! I have some ideas. I have a few days off next week and it’s all crafting and gardening.

2 Likes

Uff. I am sorry. I hope it feels better quickly.

On a swap note… I started tonight! <3

3 Likes

Ouch! Fingertips are so sensitive, too.

2 Likes

I finished up my other swap and started on this one this week. I’m planning on having a good weekend of crafting; after traveling so much and being busy all last weekend, I’m looking forward to having to go nowhere or do anything besides basic chores I can squeeze between crafting/tv/audiobooks. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ooo! I think I know what supply you’re talking about!

2 Likes

Yes! It’s on my shelf, mocking me for not using it recently. I feel like artsycandice will like the vibe it creates.

4 Likes