Use it or lose it! A sharing and caring gift-along

Do you make bead soup?? Had a friend from the CAE days that made the most glorious bead soup!

2 Likes

I am more of an everything carefully sorted type, as evidenced by those ruthlessly organized collections in my list :smile:. But my auntie did have gran’s button box & that was always a fun container to sort through.

4 Likes

Your organization is lovely and satisfying!! I love seeing stuff beautifully organized. It was just with all those containers of beads I wondered if there was a “soup” anywhere (and there is an art to making a beautiful bead soup)!
:smiley:
My mom was a master at organizing. We all swore that she could in complete darkness find anything in her home regardless of how long ago it had been stored away which was almost true. I have a great visual memory of where things are which is odd since I also have aphantasia. I like to keep things organized so I know where to find stuff. I do resort to labels on drawers to speed the process!

1 Like

I have some stuff to offer, is it too late to join?

3 Likes

Its never too late to share stash!

4 Likes

Just a few panels to give away.
100% cotton

I also have some sea shell shaped “easter egg” containers

Send me your address, i will use regular mail if thats ok, as tracking is an extra $15.

5 Likes

Welcome @Teachergirl ! Such cute prints, perfect for the hols which are just around the corner, eep!
Your list is added to the first post of the topic here. Just click on it to find your list if you want to add or remove anything going forward. You can let people know you’ve made changes by commenting, of course, but for organization sake keep all your offerings together in one post.

1 Like

I have one more week of school and then I will update my list.

4 Likes

Scrraaaaappps! And stttaaammmppsss! Lol

Thank you @Cindy, so nice coming home to fun mail :blush:

9 Likes

I was quite pleased with myself for fitting that many stamps on one envelope.

9 Likes

Before these leave my home, would anyone be interested in them? Tags for several alt / rock clothing brands

6 Likes

Those are great! I bet someone in papercrafting would love them

2 Likes

These have @irid3sc3nt written all over them, I think…

3 Likes

Although, might be gone already, just waiting for details

If I find more, will keep in mind :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Lol! I have that punk rave tag in my stash as well. :grinning:

2 Likes

You are correct! If no one else wants them, I will take them off your hands :grin:

3 Likes

I have six bags of unused, unopened, clear O2 Cannulas (oxygen tubing). I hate to throw them away, but I don’t know what to do with them. I saw miniature food cans being made out of them on Pinterest, but I’m not really interested in making those or the glitter bracelets I also saw.
If anyone wants them or knows where I can take them instead of the trash, lmk. The company that supplied them to me when I needed oxygen after surgery wouldn’t take the unopened ones back.

2 Likes

Does the nasal part come off or is it just plain tubing? I was just thinking the other day I needed new tubing for my nebulizer. but it hooks up to a mouth piece I put my asthma solution in.

3 Likes

You might be able to cut it to make it work. We used to cut the nasals off of O2 tubing to attach it to ports on CPAP masks when I worked at the sleep lab.

Or alternatively, you could weave a basket. I’ve done that with unopened expired tubing.

3 Likes

Could it be used in a hair thing like this?

Hair pin Stick barrette

4 Likes