Use it or lose it! A sharing and caring gift-along

WORD!
Lol, love you both.

4 Likes

Does anyone have a pair of yellow cat safety eyes? I usually use 9mm for my dumpling kitties, but a little larger would be fine.

2 Likes

I didn’t know they made them already! I have been painting my black ones myself! Sorry, I just have the black ones in all sizes.

3 Likes

They do! I found some yellow/green ones in a thrift store a while ago and of course now I can’t find more like them & my local craft store closed.

(the pupils were kind of lopsided :laughing:)

5 Likes

Mine are all black as well. They don’t even have the shiny spot!

3 Likes

Just a little reminder as we head into the holidays: please don’t forget LC this year! We enjoy this place for all the fun swaps, inspirational craftalongs, and incredible inspirations. We have formed some lasting and amazing friendships. And we have done it cost-free. Please think about giving to show your support and love for this great community! Let’s keep this Craftalong going for years to come!

6 Likes

I recd a package from @sheepBlue intended for @Magpie (to be handed over at a future date) with a beautiful gift for me included.

The colors/pattern are amazing and it’s nicely sized. And knowing the company - Darn Good Yarn- also very well constructed. The strap is long enough to wear cross body too.
Thank you! What a nice surprise. :blush:

12 Likes

That’s such a lively pattern! How nice. You deserve it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

…and it has pink! ha

3 Likes

Oooh, love that fabric!

3 Likes

Thank you for the precious wee fabric bitties @Trillian

All these prints are so pretty!

11 Likes

Those florals are dreamy!

2 Likes

Agreed!

2 Likes

Anyone want some empty Sashiko tread cards? They’re like large embroidery floss bobbins. Cardboard, about 3” x 2 1/4” … I know the location of these seven and I’m sure there will be more soon :smile:

IMG_9005

3 Likes

There was a big clean out at work and I ended up with a box of random “craft stuff” because my coworkers know I craft, lol. I’m not sure I will use some of it though, so passing on the wealth here! If you see something you’d like, let me know!

Tassels - purple, gray (~30 count each package):

Labels:

4x9.25 white paper pieces, unknown stock (sturdy, slightly textured):

10 Likes

What an interesting mix from your co-workers…makes me curious what was made with them, especially the glow in the dark pebbles!

2 Likes

We do a lot of incentive events, so most of these were used to create welcome boxes and invitations.

The pebbles were not from work, lol. They were a gift from a well meaning aunt, but they have sat in a drawer for more than a year…they need to go.

3 Likes

I had glow in the dark pebbles, I mixed them in with the gravel part of my garden. Arranged then in a heart shape that glowed at night

8 Likes

Love it!

I don’t have a garden and likely won’t anytime soon. If someone would like them for their garden, they are all yours!

4 Likes

Fun stuff! I’m interested in the dinos, but it’s not for crafting purposes so if someone else wants them then go ahead.

3 Likes