Use it or lose it! A sharing and caring gift-along

wow! @calluna sure collects a lot of different stuff! I blew up your pic just so I can look at each thing…thanks for laying it out so carefully…wow…cool stuff!

3 Likes

Ack! I totally forgot to tell @calluna that I received the cut out words she sent me!!! Sorry for forgetting, thank you for sending!!! :heart:

3 Likes

Clearly you were the recipient of a hoard dump. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

4 Likes

This thread makes me all kinds of happy

5 Likes

Let us (lettuce) send you some stuff, Edel! Feel free to put up your “wanted” list. No one has to send things internationally if it is cost-prohibitive - but maybe someone can, and wants their stuff going to a good soul like yourself!

5 Likes

You are so kind. I haven’t put up any want list for exactly that reason, I’m super conscious of how expensive international mail is. But you’re right, there is no obligation on anyone. And once I get my craft supply collection unpacked, I hope to have things to offer too.

Ok things I can always use.

Scrapbooking papers,
Cotton fabric
Dyes and pigments of all kinds
Whimseys

Things I will eventually have to share,
Stickers and ephemera
Old buttons
Beads
And probably more, my lovely supplies are all sequestered in storage at the moment, but in a few weeks :crossed_fingers: I’ll get to unpack them my preciouses

7 Likes

And there are some things that will even fit into a regular envelope (if such things are on your list :wink:) and that could be shipped pretty cheaply from the US.

4 Likes

what kind of scrapbooking papers are you looking for? certain size? colors?
or anything goes?

3 Likes

Anything goes, I actually love random because they can be really inspiring.

7 Likes

I may happen to know a scrapbook paper fairy…

5 Likes

:hugs: xxxx

2 Likes

@susieoregon Thank you so much for the wonderful mail! I was so happy when I saw that something in the mail had my name on it.

I love the card so much, and can’t wait to use the shiny paper. I’m thinking of making a stained glass picture with them but I will see. :grin:

Again , thank youu. I will have fun making things!!

10 Likes

You are most welcome! I can’t wait to see what you make with them. :heart:

3 Likes

@susieoregon sent me a gorgeous card with a lovely note today. I’ll post a picture of it tomorrow, when I’m enjoying the tea she sent with it.

5 Likes

@susieoregon and @kayrun - I sent a package to each of you today! I can’t remember what’s in them because I packed them up last week… lol I think I have it written down somewhere :rofl: Anyway, the one to @susieoregon is expected to be delivered on the 8th (no tracking and I think I still have more to send later…) and @kayrun’s should be delivered on the 10th (message me if you want the tracking info and I think I included some Happy Mail, but I’ll have to check my notes!)

3 Likes

Thanks so much for including my girl @susieoregon. I got a text at work, she loves receiving mail!

@Lynx thank you for the ribbons! These are so fun :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Also, I adore Bluejays, your card is wonderful.

8 Likes

Those ribbons are really cool!

3 Likes

I think there’s a secret stash of scrapbooking paper in my craft room too. I’ll have a look this week! I try not to go in there too often because I get distracted but there are probably more things I can list hidden in that room.

1 Like

@Immaculata :hugs:

This is the card that @susieoregon sent me, she even decorated the envelope. I love Edward Gorey images.

9 Likes

She sent me that tea as well! It was very special, it tastes like lavender! I didn’t even know lavender tea was a thing.

2 Likes