Use it or lose it! A sharing and caring gift-along

I tracked down her FB page, it looks like she closed end of August 2020. :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

oh no!! How sad! I hope all the stuff I took there in 2019 when I moved got taken or given to people…I have a friend who lives there…maybe she knows the scoop!

2 Likes

Ok, I am finally at a full sized computer to make updates. @MistressJennie it looks like you are the only one needing to be added to the first post, now there is a clicky link to your offer/ask post there. LBBB is on hold as she said she was stepping away for family issues, everybody else should be good to go! Please let me know if there are any issues and remember to add your photos or list of goodies to your clicky link post, they will surely get lost in this long conversation if not there as well.

Y’all are a bunch of generous heroes. I love this sharing business, it’s just great!

6 Likes

oh apparently I need a click link :slight_smile:

1 Like

Eep! Thanks for checking, you are added :grin:

1 Like

I finally took a quick first pass at my craft closet(…s). I’m somewhat embarrassed by all of the excess so please be kind. Here’s my initial offering :slight_smile:

CLAIMED Die cuts

CLAIMED Polar fleece - I’d like to keep some of this but can spare most of it. I believe there is at least a yard of each color here but can check if there’s a color you’re specifically interested in.

Tri-beads (I’ll probably transfer them into plastic bags for shipping). Please take all

CLAIMED Perler beads and templates, all organized by color (and I think a couple colors are a different manufacturer but I don’t recall the name. P vs H on the bags). Ideally I’d like to send the entire lot but can split if there’s no interest in the whole lot.

Full sized wooden clothes pins, pipettes, and petri dishes (as many as you’d like)

• CLAIMED pipettes
  • CLAIMED Petri dishes
  • wooden clothes pins

Paper punches (shipping them all together would be easiest so please claim all. If no one is interested in all, I can split them)

CLAIMED Sculpey and some FIMO clay. This has been in my closet for probably 10 years, I have no idea if this stuff goes bad but it still feels “softish” to me so I think it’s still good.

Glitter tubes (3-4" long)

Paint brushes and makeup brushes

• CLAIMED brown set
  • CLAIMED Makeup brushes (can be used for blending)
  • CLAIMED Small blue set
  • CLAIMED Large set of brushes

Because of the size and weight of most of the items, I think they would probably be cost prohibitive to sent outside of the US.

I’d really like to reclaim some of my craft storage space so please let me know if you’re interested and I’d be delighted to share :slight_smile:

I’m secretly hoping someone with little ones at home comes along and snags all of the tri-bead and perler beads. They would be great for summer crafting!

8 Likes

well, shucks!
was hoping I had found a hidden gem for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s a little early for holiday stuff, but this needs to be not in my house, and I know someone would use it… (I can toss in some Easter scrapbook little bits too, if you want…)

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, @Reinikka are you seeing these stamps?!

2 Likes

(so many christmas stamps…)

3 Likes

If no one else claims them you can send them my way :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: but I might need to find a bigger space for my stash! Now that the secret’s out my stamp stash space is stuffed! :laughing:

4 Likes

BUT! You’re thinking about making cards to sell, right? & some of your style of stamp ATCs in greeting card format would be awesome at a holiday market (those are the best!). Then you’ll be back here asking for more stamps, I just know it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

(these come in their own box! With plenty of space for more holiday-themed stuff!)

4 Likes

Enablers! :joy:

4 Likes

High pressure craft supply pushing, I like it :joy:

5 Likes

(embraces her inner 80’s High School movie character and starts chanting and banging out syllables on the crafteteria table “Take it all! Take it all!”)

2 Likes

@Smmarrt I don’t need an anniversary stamp anymore :kissing_heart: I am able to print on demand now :wink: If you happen to find one I’ll still take it but don’t spend too much time worrying about me! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Okay, I’ll look to see if I find one but yay for printing on demand!

2 Likes

Kringloopwinkel is just Dutch for thrift shop. Kringloop is our word for cycle and winkel is shop.

But @madebyBeaG I see one of the places I used to go to doesn’t exist anymore, it was a thrift shop with only books, the other two are craft shops that sell some vintage supplies and books as well as new.

8 Likes

I am happy to learn that Dutch word!

6 Likes