Use it or lose it! A sharing and caring gift-along

I missed your request.
AIMR is already sending you buttons. Will you need more? And are you not in a hurry?
I could send you a lot of buttons (I’m in Belgium).
Just let me know if you want them.

4 Likes

That would be great! Sending you a PM :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I received from you on Monday! Thank you very much!!!

Barbara

2 Likes

That’s great!

2 Likes

@AIMR and @susieoregon I received the buttons both of you sent today, that was fast! They’re exactly what I was looking for, thanks!

6 Likes

Hello Dear people,
I am trying to free up some space here, so made a few pictures for you, I hope someone can use something out of these stuff.
Please note that I am living in Hungary (Europe), so you won’t get these quickly, probably it takes about 5-6 working days. Feel free to ask more things at once - to save some shipping cost for me :slight_smile: (I am also feeling bad to ask only 1-2 things from you guys, since I know the prices… :frowning: )

colored brass wires:

darker wooden medals, there is a small hole on them. Good for painting: - CLAIMED

small wooden circles: - CLAIMED

Polymer clay jewelries, I have made these ages ago. Never used, never sold any of them. I used very simple brass accessories for them, so keep in mind if you are allergic. - CLAIMED

Some lace … choose by color please. The white and black ones are at least 30 years old, I’ve got them from my mom’s stash… :slight_smile: -

the brown ones were claimed

Mini crocheted flowers (made by my mom) - 2 color tones, but would be good to send all of them in one pack :): - CLAIMED

A black bracelet (I don’t even know what it is …)

And a few buttons, which are a kind of enamel ones. I think they are pretty, but those colorful things are coming out, so you need to something with them if you want to use. (they are very heavy anyway… I have a lot of styles, 5-6 from each):

that’s it for now… :slight_smile:

I am looking for:

• things for my Cricut machine (colored papers, vinyl, pens, mats, foils, sticker papers, iron-ons, etc…) - any scraps would be beneficat, we do not have Mistery Box here, so I have to pay a ton to try out something
  • Sizzix cutting or embossing templates
  • Sharpies (any color set, or even just a few - we do not have it in Hungary
  • coffee related things (fabrics, stickers, postcards, or whatever)
  • Anything with Pooh & his relatives :slight_smile: - my smaller son is a fan
  • Anyting LOTRO/Hobbit & Harry Potter. We have translated names/things in HP, so would prefer things without too many text
  • Starbucks things (esp. reusable thumblers, cups)…
12 Likes

Do you still have those journal/sticker things (meaning the pencils/pens, stickers, a/5 books? I would love to have them, if you don’t mind. Also, any type of washi tape, we have only very simple ones here.

3 Likes

I just opened the sweetest “thank you” card from @HeroicHatchling’s daughter :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I sent her some cards and stickers. Check this out! I love all the illustrations :heart:

@HeroicHatchling I’m so happy to hear she likes everything :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

16 Likes

I have too much washi tape and could easily share with you!
Please message me with your address!

3 Likes

wow, thank you sooo much, Kayrun!

3 Likes

Hi there, @grabacoffee, fellow European!
Such lovely stuff you are offering.
Too bad my ‘Room of requirement’ is full to the brim.

5 Likes

Hi all,

Before I go and purchase some, does anyone has white iron-on interfacing in their stash they they want rid of?

The lady I shop for bought me some quilting squares but they are a bit thin so I thought I’d shore them up a bit with interfacing before making with them (or leaving them in stash for ages until my mojo re-surfaces!)

3 Likes

If they are still available, I’d love the big wood discs, the crocheted flowers, and the jewelry.

2 Likes

all available. sending over tomorrow :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You’re the best! I’m so excited! Thank you!

2 Likes

I got a big box of wonder from @Magpie! Check it out:

Thank you Magpie!! There is some AWESOME stuff in here!!! :star_struck:

17 Likes

Soooo happy you claimed some whimsies! I’m excited to see what you make.

After summer I’ll take some closer-up pics of my stash in case anybody else wants some wierd stuff.

4 Likes

That is some amazing stuff, @Magpie and @Bunny1kenobi !

2 Likes

If that’s what you call weird stuff, I’d like to claim.
I know, I know, after summer.

4 Likes

If you have more whimsies that you’d like to share, I’d love some!

1 Like