Use it or lose it! A sharing and caring gift-along

Such wondrous badness!

It took TheMisterT only 2 days to notice Brunny sitting on the piano with the other cards. It was during our chatting at dinner when he stopped in the middle of what he was saying and was like “what the hell is that?” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I said, “Finish your story and I’ll tell you this guy’s story.”

I was expecting it to take longer! I put two rubber nice in the pot holder drawer at the beginning of October when I was decorating for H-ween and finally pointed them out to him just a couple days ago. He’s in that drawer 5 days of the week, usually multiple times!

8 Likes

Brunny’s quite eye-catching, you should have known better! Haha

5 Likes

Days later, I STILL don’t have adequate words for this. :joy: A glossy, soft-focus shot of a supposed-to-be-sexy '80s man is so incongruous with a v-neck cardigan, I can’t get over it.

4 Likes

Thank you @fishstix43! I received the fabric and the hemming will save me time. It’s perfect. :heart:

2 Likes

I received the charms you sent today. They’re so cute! Thank you!!

2 Likes

Action shot of the charms on my Fodder Keeper. I’m pretty minimalist when it comes to adornments but I LOVE these! Thank you again!!

13 Likes

Nice touch! Can’t wait to get home and catch up on lessons. Your success is inspiring…

1 Like

Perfect touch! I’m glad you were able to use them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is not a small bag of scraps, woah!

Thanks so much @fishstix43 :blush:

11 Likes

@mellybelly81 thank you so much for the different sizes of yarn to try out, and this gorgeous Australian magpie fabric!

Oh my gosh, I just LOVE it!

14 Likes

@calluna, I’ll be sure to make a beautiful positive affirmation with each of these special patches. Thank-you for the Joy cross stitch too, it’s perfect :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

This is the literal best, OMG.

Looks a bit like French Stewart, right? Cutie.

13 Likes

I had this exact thought!

1 Like

Me too!

1 Like

This might be a long shot but does anyone have 1 skein of glow in the dark yarn? I’ve been commissioned by my boss to make a glow in the dark dinosaur and thought this yarn would be perfect. Thought I would check here first

1 Like

It looks a lot smaller when it’s sitting next to the mountain of fiber yet to be used! :wink: I’m just happy someone can do something useful with it!

1 Like

Another one for the “Things Only a Crafter Would Say” file, lol. This sounds like a good place to work!

7 Likes

Love that fabric!! Would make an excellent work smock! (drool)

2 Likes

And it’s for Give Kids The World-an amazing charity so win-win!

2 Likes

perfect fabric for you!

1 Like