Use it or lose it! A sharing and caring gift-along

If they are still available, I’d love the big wood discs, the crocheted flowers, and the jewelry.

2 Likes

all available. sending over tomorrow :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You’re the best! I’m so excited! Thank you!

2 Likes

I got a big box of wonder from @Magpie! Check it out:








Thank you Magpie!! There is some AWESOME stuff in here!!! :star_struck:

17 Likes

Soooo happy you claimed some whimsies! I’m excited to see what you make.

After summer I’ll take some closer-up pics of my stash in case anybody else wants some wierd stuff.

4 Likes

That is some amazing stuff, @Magpie and @Bunny1kenobi !

2 Likes

If that’s what you call weird stuff, I’d like to claim.
I know, I know, after summer.

4 Likes

If you have more whimsies that you’d like to share, I’d love some!

1 Like

After the busy, busy summer wraps up I’ll go through the stash again.

1 Like

Just added a few things to my list of giveaways. :+1:

3 Likes

Oh my gosh, that little elf thingie is super cute :smiley:

3 Likes

@madebyBeaG loaded me up on buttons! And she included this great card and the most ridiculously cute little cat stickers! Thank you so much!

15 Likes

Oh, I’m so glad they arrived!
I don’t remember if I informed you that the buttons all came in sets of 6 or 12.

4 Likes

Ok, I have about half a yard of this large print vintage cowboy pistols fabric that I inherited from my grandmother’s stash and am never going to use… Is there someone who thinks it’s fantastic and would love it?

image

3 Likes

Oh, I bet @kittykill would like this.

Is it cotton? If so, I would love it for DH,s quilt!

1 Like

I believe so, but can do a burn test if you’d like.

Also, I think @Magpie is right that we should see if @kittykill wants some too, since even halving it would make a fat quarter each. :green_heart:

3 Likes

I just mentioned it to DH and guns aren’t a hobby thing for him. He just has them for safety. So I don’t need it. Thank you anyway.

2 Likes

I’d love some of that gun fabric! I have a project in mind that it would be perfect for!

1 Like

Until I see otherwise, I’m going to believe that you’re pairing this fabric with the Alexander Henry hunky cowboy pinup fabric. :grin:
D216488D-4B4C-4B5A-B8B8-711F978AB01C

7 Likes