Use it or lose it! A sharing and caring gift-along

I think @audity was looking for eyelash yarn

2 Likes

yes, she already contacted me! Thanks…I am sending her the picture shown

1 Like

I just realized that most of us (not me…) are trying hard to reduce their stash.
So there will be a lot of offering, but not much taking, I think.
Feel free to take my offerings for your friend, sister, brother, mother, neighbor!
For anybody you know who is NOT trying to reduce their stash, LOL.

@audity, I have eyelash yarn that I don’t use. I’ll be in touch.

5 Likes

This is a lovely heartwarming thread

6 Likes

@audity (and whoever else is interested): I added eyelash yarn to my list (multiple sets)!

I also added three sheets of - be warned - naughty (!) Dutch folklore stickers. LOL

2 Likes

I can’t find your offerings. You’re not in the main list. Hyphenated. I will keep looking… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::grin:

3 Likes

Found you! lol

3 Likes

I’m mostly trying to replace what I don’t use/need with things I will that way they will get used up. So many great items here.

6 Likes

I have had zero self control & requested many items, lol. I’ve made myself a promise that I’ll use it asap to justify the collecting. You’ll see…

4 Likes

If I am asking for anything, it is because I need to finish some projects or want to do a project and don’t want to get more stuff…so I appreciate that people are willing to send stuff through happy mail or small packets…

and, conversely, if I can help, that is great!

I wrapped several cards of yarn samples last night and even though it did not make a huge dent, it did make me organize and realize that I can continue to do this and offer them for a while! I even found some yarn that I needed for a project…so this thread is quite helpful!

3 Likes

Does anybody have white eyelash or other fuzzy/fluffy yarn? I wanted some to crochet Old Man Cactus but could never find any.

yes…

1 Like

Lol, I love you Linda :heart_eyes:

any of these do?

I also have some grey and white if you wanted to add it to the mix…boucle

3 Likes

The bottom one is perfect, thank you so much! I have a collection of green yarn saved just for cactus, I’ll get started this week. Rob volunteered teaches yoga for a cancer association here, they do a yearly bazaar where my cactus sold out in a flash. Whee, fun yay! XO :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Actually the middle yarn is good too.

2 Likes

Would any of these be any good for you? I know the one on the right isn’t eyelash but I thought I’d throw it in the mix.

2 Likes

I have added some things here: Use it or lose it! A sharing and caring gift-along

2 Likes

Yes that’s stuff I could definitely use! I will pm you!

1 Like

I’m about to have some no kid in the house time :partying_face: and can sit down with paper to make a list of things I might have for people then with more no-kid-in-the-house-time I can go through my stash to find things! :grin: Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE my kid! But he was home “sick” (just a cold but pre-school is strict because of COVID) this week and I was going a little bonkers… lol

7 Likes

I added some stuff to my list.
Looking for high quality soft pastels nubs. I don’t need much. Trying to blush dolls.

2 Likes