Use it or lose it! A sharing and caring gift-along

What a pretty pattern! I like the mix of airy and solid areas. The colors are so calming as well!

1 Like

Gorgeous! The yarn looks so soft & fuzzy.

1 Like

I think the green was what I gave her and it was alpaca and the white is from her mum’s alpacas!!

Looks lovely, can’t wait to see it in real life

3 Likes

Uuuuuhh I am SUPER jelaous. I love those but I am hoarder of stickers

2 Likes

I’m a little embarrassed with the massive amount of stickers that piled up this year… :sweat_smile: I still have more to de-stash but I need to organize them first. I cancelled my subscription (for now) so I can try to organize and manage what I do have! :crossed_fingers: :innocent:

6 Likes

lol I know what you mean!

I started having Stickii send to some of my friends’ children every other month or just skipping a month or two…I just can’t resist them! lol

3 Likes

Lovely!! De-stashing has great results!! :smiley:

Lovely!

Thank you for the awesome stickers, @Reinikka!!! My son and his girlfriend have been raiding em! Lol!

1 Like

@Reinikka, I am overwhelmed by your generous pkg of stickers! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Can’t wait to use some & share some!
Big hugs!

2 Likes

Anybody want this:

The squares of the pods are 11.5” to the outside thin blue frame.
Lmk
I may add some other fabrics as I sort this stash today.

5 Likes

My step mama gave me an embroidered Orca patch when I was 8, they always make me think of her. I’d love to make her a cushion cover for her new place, would it be a pain to mail it to me? Our postal rates are oh my gosh ridiculous so I totally understand if yours are too.

2 Likes

Sold! It’s yours.

I also have this if anyone’s interested:

Approx 35” wide by 17” high
“Designed by Beth and Bruske for David textiles Inc.”

3 Likes

Ah, thanks :heart_eyes:

That is some kinda orange right there, wow! Love the cacti.

1 Like

It is probably 20 years old lol
It is so, so orange haha

Are you still taking paw print/cat fabric?

1 Like

Hi all,

My partner and I decided to rearrange a couple of rooms, which ultimately means I’m condensing my craft room down to a craft corner. I am destashing supplies that need to find a new home, and want to see if anyone would like to adopt a box of craft supplies, predominately whimsies, odds & ends, and beads. I can fill it with yarn and/or fabric to fill up the box with whatever space is leftover. Because I plan to use a flat rate box, this is open for US ppl only.

Let me know if you’d like a surprise craft supply box :smiley:

This has been claimed! Thanks!

8 Likes

Very difficult getting a pic of your own ears, lol. @sheepBlue, still love these little dinos from you. Super cute!

9 Likes

Cute!
Also, I havent forgotten you and the orcas, have been in a time-warp over here. I’ll let you know when they’re on the wing.

No rush, sister! Whenever it happens I’ll happily fold them into my stash, lol.

1 Like

They’re looking great, living the life!

3 Likes