Use What You Have - US Small Flat Rate Swap - Mid-March Signups

Do you have a horde of craft supplies to use? Are you trying to craft on a budget this year? If so, this swap is for you!

The cost for small flat rate boxes: $9.05 Commercial Pricing (anyone can get it using their online portal to create the label) or $10.40 at the Post Office.

Proposed Mid-March Signups with crafting time in April. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Crap! Stop posting up awesome swaps! :woman_facepalming::rofl::heart:

4 Likes

I’m with @bunny1kenobi on this! Y’all are killing me with awesome swaps. I promise myself I’ll be good, take a break. Then another awesome swap pops up and I have zero self control!

I’m in IF I finish my IYP crafts in the next week and get a decent start on the Easter Egg swap. And if a spot on my dance card opens up! I’m already at 4 swaps and the bookmark swap will be my 5th.

Lord knows I have enough craft supplies I need to use!

2 Likes

I’ll have to think about this one. I’m really tempted… Especially as I’ve been really enjoying stash busting these last few months. BUT, I have Ada’s birthday coming up at the end of March, and I have a bunch of projects planned for that…

I love this one but I’m behind on my current swap obligations. Will have to see how I do over the next week.

4 Likes

@Bunny1kenobi @tapestry @MistressJennie @Abbeeroad

Since it sounds like everyone’s pretty tight on time right now, I think I can totally move this one out a bit. I’ll do signups toward the end of March for an April start. What do you think?

5 Likes

That would work a lot better for me!

I could totally do that!

Yes! That would be way better!

That would be great! Thank you!

It’s been a while…life and work got WAY too busy, but I’m finally starting to see light at the end of the tunnel.

I’m still planning on this swap - Signups 5/1 - 5/10 with a 4 week crafting time.

Is there still interest @Tapestry @Bunny1kenobi @MistressJennie @Abbeeroad ? Would that timeframe work?

3 Likes

Works for me!

I’m still in!

Sounds great!

That should work for me!