V9357 dress - opinions needed

The whole point of your project seems to be the contrast between the two fabrics, so you probably want to use the contrasting waistband. I think it will draw attention to your hips and stomach, are you ok with that?

honestly, I don’t like the pink, but assume it looks better in person. I think there’s a little too much contrast between the two fabrics, without an obvious connection. But that’s just my taste, and I’m sure others would disagree.

1 Like

I too find the contrast a bit stark for my personal tastes and that’s why I chose #5, the blocks of contrast aren’t my fave in the others. But lots of people love the other views so there ya go, Vive la différence!

I love pattern on pattern and the contrast is amazing. Whichever one you choose will be fantastic!

1 Like

Sooooo, did you make the dress? How did it come out?

1 Like

Unfortunately not.
Life doesn’t grant me any sewing time at the moment. :disappointed:

2 Likes

(((Hugs))) @Silky_Bee, some projects go on the long list. When you get to it, it’ll have been worth the wait :blush:

I hope so

I really miss being active on here.
I still have some projects that I didn’t post, so hopefully I can make some time for that.

Sometimes you just have to accept that life isn’t always easy. But I sure hope everything turns out for the better.

1 Like

There’s lots of ongoing chat even when you aren’t actively crafty. This past year I think the community here has kept a lot of people afloat. Check in when you have time & feel like, everybody is always welcome :hugs:

3 Likes