Awhile back I accidentally bought a 50 pack of A2 envelopes thinking I was getting card blanks and envelopes, so I decided to use stash only to make a batch of Valentines to fit inside them. I accidentally started sealing them into their envelopes before photographing, so there are only 14 in the pics. D’oh!
No two are the same, but they’re all made with simple masterboards that I embossed and die cut, with some of the cutouts added back to the front. After that I added another paper behind. Sometimes that paper was folded into a card, sometimes I just used the back for the greeting.
I added some more of the cutouts with the sentiment. The folded cards have a “handmade” stamp on the back, the “postcard” style cards use the stamp on the envelope. Now I just have to wait another couple weeks to send them out!