Valentine Cards with Heart Die Cuts

Awhile back I accidentally bought a 50 pack of A2 envelopes thinking I was getting card blanks and envelopes, so I decided to use stash only to make a batch of Valentines to fit inside them. I accidentally started sealing them into their envelopes before photographing, so there are only 14 in the pics. D’oh!

2023-Valentines02

2023-Valentines03

2023-Valentines04

No two are the same, but they’re all made with simple masterboards that I embossed and die cut, with some of the cutouts added back to the front. After that I added another paper behind. Sometimes that paper was folded into a card, sometimes I just used the back for the greeting.

I added some more of the cutouts with the sentiment. The folded cards have a “handmade” stamp on the back, the “postcard” style cards use the stamp on the envelope. Now I just have to wait another couple weeks to send them out!

14 Likes

These are pretty. You put the envelopes to good use.
I always forget to take pictures until the last moment. I am trying to get better, but I always forget.

Thanks! Something about card making when I am going to use them right away… I am likely to forget. Pretty much everything else I remember. :person_shrugging:

1 Like

I’m a big fan of the ones in the bottom right. The pink with the mustard yellow is working for me.

1 Like

Thanks! I guess the photography is a bit off, that’s a darker metallic gold.

1 Like

Could be because I have a mustard yellow chair!

2 Likes

These are lovely!

1 Like

I love all the muted pinks! Very fun and pretty.

1 Like