Valentines/cheer you up card for my bestie

My bestie told me yesterday that he thinks he is depressed. So, to cheer him up a bit I made him a card today, for valentines day. Usually I just text him wishing a happy v-day, which I also did. And with the card he got a small bag of candy monkey, which he likes.

I am very happy with how it turned out, since I havent done alot of paper crafting in my life. But it was really fun to do!
The front: “Worlds bestest friend”

And the inside. He doesnt like to be online with photos, so I covered the photos of him/him and me together.
First photo: 1 Bestie
Second photo: 2 weirdos
Third photo: Hug on each side of photo
Fourth photo: 1 Bestie

And he got very happy for both the card and the candy!

11 Likes

That’s such a sweet card! What a nice way to brighten his day.

1 Like

This is a wonderful Valentine for a bestie!

1 Like

What a clever card, sandwiching the accordion photos inside. Sweet way to remind your bestie that he is loved and supported. Well done!

1 Like

What a sweet idea and thoughtful gesture for a struggling friend. Often the small things are the most helpful.

1 Like

Sometimes these simple remembrances can make such a difference to someone who is struggling. What a great way to show him how much he means to you!

1 Like

What a fun and indeed, cheerful card! The accordion fold with the pics was a great idea!

1 Like

So thoughtful, I bet he really appreciates you putting the time and effort into such a nice gesture

1 Like

This would definitely cheer me up!

1 Like