Vampire’s Lair

I made this for @QueenHobo in the One Tiny Thing swap. I made the coffin, bottle, goblet, table, rose, mouse, and candle. The other items were printables. Except the vampire himself. I was fortunate to have a figure that would fit inside the coffin, a fact I was unaware of until AFTER the coffin was finished. Talk about good luck! I did also repaint his face and hands- he was far too robust for a vampire!

21 Likes

Ooh, nice job! Yay for having an itty bitty figurine lying around. With his makeover, he is the perfect addition to the scene!

2 Likes

I love this, great job!

2 Likes

Thanks, guys!

1 Like

Love this. I wish I was good at these little pocket size dioramas. Especially since I have a bucket full of the tins.

2 Likes

Thank you!

This was one of the tins you sent me!!! :heart::heart:

And, it can’t hurt to take a stab at it… Alphastamps has lots of Altoids tin altering goodies and ideas. I think you might surprise yourself. :wink:

1 Like

I really, like this, even though vampires are the monsters that scare me the most!

I have an idea I want to do for an Altoids tin miniature, but I need to do some research… I’m glad there’s a miniature tag!

2 Likes

Thank you!

I can’t wait to see what you make!

1 Like

This is so rad! Love the little vampire in the coffin.

2 Likes

This vampire has a pretty swanky lair!

2 Likes

This is awesome! I love it. I haven’t seen anything like it before.

2 Likes

Thanks, everyone!

1 Like

This is so incredible. Do you have anymore pics? I know all the items are so amazing. I am blown away with your miniatures abilities.

1 Like

Aww, thanks @gozer! :kissing_heart:

The front:

Some progress shots of various bits and pieces as they were made:

image image

3 Likes

There we go, we can see all the details better. Thanks @Bunny1kenobi

2 Likes

Thank YOU, @gozer!

1 Like

I couldn’t really see the details in the gallery pictures Queen Hobo posted but wow this is so cool!
It’s a real 3D scene!

3 Likes

UNBELIEVABLE! My big man hands would crush something like this if I tried to make it

2 Likes

That is awesome! Including the blood type on the bottle cracks me up.

3 Likes

Thanks, everyone!

And welcome, @veghorsegirl!!

1 Like