Vegan Gluten-Free Holiday Cookie Tin!

I’m making cookie tins for clients and loved ones for the holidays. I LOVE my clients, M & B (and their sweet furbaby Ollie) sooooo much. I love having some older people in my life who are so open-minded and friendly and amazing. All my grandparents passed in my early teens so I didn’t get to hang much with some older people which I think is important. God they are cute. Anyway, M is gluten free and I’m vegan so all my cookies are vegan (but they don’t taste vegan ok! Lol) and I made these ones especially gluten free. They’re leaving for the holidays (I get to watch Ollie!) So I put their tin together early. I’ll post the full non-GF tins later since they have more stuff.

Cookies are:

Peanut Butter chocolate chip bars ( Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars - Averie Cooks )

Almond Butter crispy chocolate coconut bars ( 3-Layer Almond Coconut Chocolate Bars – Oh She Glows )

cherry chocolate shortbread ( Christmas Maraschino Cherry Shortbread Cookies - )

A lot of my favorite cookies!!!

10 Likes

They look very tasty!

1 Like

They do look fabulous! Nice presentation as well!

1 Like

These look amazing! Would not peg any of them as not being full of butter/flour/eggs. I’m sure they taste as good as they look.

I have a feeling your clients (both owners and dogs) love you, too!

1 Like

They look yummy!
:yum:

1 Like

What a lovely and yummy gift!

1 Like

Yum! I’m sure they’ll love them!

1 Like