Vermeer inception

My favourite photo of the exhibition.

A man taking a photo of a man taking a photo of an ineffable painting that he’s standing right in front of

Humans!

22 Likes

Now think of someone watching you …

A woman taking a photo of a man taking a photo of a man taking a photo of an ineffable painting that he’s standing right in front of

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

6 Likes

I’m just sorry no-one took my photo,

Or maybe they did and I’ll never know

8 Likes

Not only is the content of this photo great, the framing, colors, and placement are so good!

My favorite photo I took at the Louvre is of Michelangelo’s David’s backside… with a crowd of other tourists taking a photo of his front side! I mean, I can get a (better) photo of the statue at the giftshop postcard stand, right? So I wanted a photo of what it was like for me to see the statue at the museum and that’s what I took.

10 Likes

I took pix at a wedding; my favorite was just as they were saying their vows. I was at the back, and got a shot of them framed by cellphones.

When I read your title, I had a vision of “Pearl with girl earring…”

1 Like

This is too good.

1 Like

:hibiscus: :blossom: :tulip: :sunflower: CONGRATULATIONS! Your beautiful craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! :hibiscus: :blossom: :tulip: :sunflower:

1 Like

Beautiful juxtapositioning.

1 Like

This reminds me a bit of when I was in college in the mid 80’s, working on a degree in radio/tv production. One of the party tricks we liked to do was hook a video camera up to a monitor and then face the camera towards the monitor to create an infinity image pattern.

1 Like

This is fantastic! We humans are so funny :smile_cat:

What a great photo! I love how it was a spontaneous moment, that was just so perfectly arranged…without being arranged :smiley: