Vibrant cross stitch

I started this quite a while ago and have worked on it intermittently. Not too sure what I’m going to do with it…. Any ideas?

13 Likes

Pretty; it reminds me of the friendship bracelets I used to make. What size is it?

2 Likes

My first thought is bookmark. Might be cool as the top part of a headband.

4 Likes

Is it wide enough that you could stitch a fabric strip to the back to make a pen holder thing that elastics onto a journal?

2 Likes

It reminds me of a tall stained glass window! Probably can’t be used for that, though. :thinking: But having “seen” it as that, I picture it as a “tapestry” hanging in an old castle miniature room.

Of course, my first thought was bookmark… which would be A LOT easier. :rofl:

3 Likes

Welcome to LettuceCraft!

I’m a child from the Hippy Days so I thought of a headband too. Size would matter.

1 Like

You could use it as part of a rainbow art quilt or mixed media piece. Lovely work and great colors!

1 Like

I started a fabric book that has given me a place to stitch in all the little odds and ends and fabric baubles that I have collected. It’s been an awesome solution for little lovely things that would otherwise get lost in the bottom of a basket or drawer. <3

1 Like

Thanks for all the awesome feedback! I’ve decided to go with “bookmark” and I love the idea of a fabric book! Like an awesome little junk journal. I’ll have to keep that notion in mind.

3 Likes

:sparkles: :heart_eyes: :scissors: Congratulations! Your awesome cross stitch is a Featured Project this week! :scissors: :heart_eyes: :sparkles:

3 Likes

Wow! Thanks!

2 Likes

It’s really pretty - works so well on the dark fabric :rainbow:

1 Like

Thank you!!