Victorian Inspired 1:12 Scale Bird Flight Cage

So cool. I can’t believe all the work you put into this, but well worth it. It’s a miniature piece of art!

3 Likes

The patience the skill amazing.

3 Likes

Well, I am gobsmacked. This is sooooo amazingly detailed and every bit seems so perfectly scaled. BRAVO!

3 Likes

Whoops! I didn’t mean to add a comment here.

2 Likes

This is awesome! Wow! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Amazing! I love the tiny detail you got in - right to the newspaper and dangling mirror. Very well done. :parrot:

2 Likes

That is amazing!

1 Like

I think you perfectly described the inner need to let something out that has been in your head…and it is the process that is important.

I often make things and once done, I am happy because now my head has more space to create the next thing. To be honest, a lot of times, people tell me they love or still have something I made them but I have no memory of it. I know I did it, but it has no feeling for me…it was the making that was important.

I have just started making some things that I did love and gave away for myself…it is not the same feeling, but has changed due to experience of making the first one…it just feels different.

2 Likes

Congrats! Your Bird Flight Cage is one of this week’s featured projects. You are rad!

5 Likes

Holy moly, that’s amazing! The teeny budgies!! :parrot: :heart:

2 Likes