Video game ornaments

You rock! Yahoo! You are one of the featured projects for this week! Congrats!

2 Likes

Thank you!

I noticed that the current featured projects are only viewable on the computer. I don’t see them on my phone. Is there a specific place to view them on the site besides at the top of the home page? And is there a place to see previously featured projects?

1 Like

So much fun!!!

2 Likes

Awesome ornaments! Such a unique tree!

1 Like

Those are so cool, and that’s probably the coolest themed tree I’ve seen. The pixelated quality of the ornaments really pop on the traditional xmas tree!!!

1 Like

This are so cute and clever! Plastic canvas is the perfect medium for these video game characters! But I mighe be even more impressed that you have a husband that decorates the tree!

1 Like

Oh my goodness, how cute!! They’re all great, but I love little Bub and Bob the best.

2 Likes

I think this is what got him to get excited about decorating the tree. And then we decided to start doing an animal theme for our big tree. As an animal lover, he got really into that, too. Most of that tree is natural looking ornaments, but there are a few obscure ones, such as Raphael, the TMNT :laughing:

1 Like

They look so good! I know what my next craft project with the nephews will be (well, maybe just the oldest nephew). I haven’t done any plastic canvas crafting in YEARS, but I used to love it! You’ve inspired me.

1 Like