Video Game swap?

How about a craft swap involving favorite video games? You would list at least 3 video games and some quotes from the games and your partner would craft based on that.

I think size requirement would be up to those interested.

2 Likes

That sounds like a fun theme!

1 Like

I’m intrigued, but I feel I’m too far out of the loop. Besides crying my way through Spiritfarer, the most recent game I’ve played is from 2013, maybe? What are y’all playing nowadays?

3 Likes

I’ve been really into Tears of the Kingdom.

Also, I wouldn’t be able to host this swap as I’m too new, I just wanted to post an idea. :blush:

1 Like

If enough people say they are interested, I can host for you. But I will need about 5 people who will say they will sign up.

2 Likes

I would sign up after the current swap I’m in finishes. :blush:

1 Like

Both Katamari Damacy games for the switch, Chicory (the world is B&W and you have to color your way through it with your magic brush–super cute), and I think I’ll be getting the new Pikmin game in a few. Spiritfarer was both fun and sad- a good game.

I am unable to participate in the swap at this time, my summer is busy busy busy. I’m thinking I’ll be available towards the middle-to-end of August.

2 Likes

I’m revisiting Valheim: Mistlands currently, which is fun. Always looking for new game recommendations! I don’t like the super difficult ones. Valheim seems to be leveling out now that I at least have some basic backup gear and portals.

2 Likes

I loved Chicory, and Spiritfarer (so emotional though!), they are both beautiful games. Currently playing Tears of the Kingdom, enjoying that. Mr jemimah is playing Final Fantasy XVI, so I’l probably do that next.

I will sign up to this one, as long as it doesn’t clash too badly with a trip home to NZ late September.

3 Likes