Vincent Price

This is a piece I did with Copic Markers last Christmas. First time using Copics so extensively. I used to be on Craftster and just found out it closed, so here I am! First post!

26 Likes

Welcome back, Rachel! Glad you found us. This is an amazing likeness.

2 Likes

Absolutely stunning piece! Welcome to Lettuce Craft!

2 Likes

Wow! That expression is spot on and so striking! If this was your first piece using Copics so extensively, I can’t wait to see more!

2 Likes

Welcome back, always nice when someone from the old site finds this group. I used to be Homerof2.

2 Likes

I’m glad you found us, welcome back! You did a great job capturing all the shadowing and highlights. This is so impressive for your first time using the copics so extensively!

2 Likes

I remember seeing you around!~ Thanks for the welcome!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you so much! @AudiobookLover @Kwality570

2 Likes

Wow amazing work!

2 Likes

Welcome back! This is a very auspicious beginning for you here, because it’s so dang good.

2 Likes

Welcome back! Love the subject matter and it’s so well done!

2 Likes

What a nice piece to introduce yourself back to the community! The likeness is very well done!

Glad you are here to show your work…can’t wait to see more!

2 Likes

Glad you found us again! I love Copics and your peice is amazing. Love all the detail around the eye especially. Gorgeous work.

2 Likes

Great work! You’ve captured the mood perfectly.

1 Like

Excellent piece, wow!

1 Like

:sparkles: :framed_picture: :art: Welcome to Lettuce Craft! And congratulations! Your Vincent Price Portrait is a Featured Project this week! :art: :framed_picture: :sparkles:

1 Like

Wow! thank you so much!