Vintage Cat and Pumpkin-crochet

I was lucky enough to be partnered with LindyV321 for the Vintage Halloween swap. She was so awesome she basically gave me free reign to do what I liked!
Nothing screams vintage Halloween to me like cats and pumpkins. I found the pattern for the cat on ravelry and reworked it to make the pumpkin.

24 Likes

Those look truly vintage. Well-done!!

2 Likes

These are adorable! You did a great job converting the pattern. It isn’t always easy to do that!

3 Likes

Nailed the vintage look and feel! These are so cute and I love that they are a set. It somehow doubles the cuteness. The expression of the cat keeps making me giggle.

4 Likes

I love them both so much! They are just too cute for words!

1 Like

So cute! Love the vintage-ness. They look very vintage and well-made. Great job!

1 Like

Those are great!! Super Halloween.

1 Like

These are adorable, and you definitely captured the vintage vibe! Great job altering the pattern to make the pumpkin!

1 Like

The cat looks like Felix! And he’s definitely vintage! The pumpkin man is so funny! Great work!

1 Like

Congrats! Your Vintage Cat and Pumpkin Crochet is one of this week’s featured projects. You are awesome!

1 Like

Well done @bethntim! Congrats. :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

They are SO CUTE, GAHHHH!!!

1 Like

These are freaky adorable!

1 Like

I love these!! The pumpkin is cute but creepy at the same time :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I love them so much!!! Thank you!

1 Like

These are too cute! Great job!

1 Like

So stylized and execution in yarn is epic! Well done!

1 Like