Vote Flags 2020

I did a bunch of these two years ago, which were much fancier and had messages like “Vote to save everything you can” and “Vote like you care what happens” (photos formerly available on c’ster, but you know…) Like everything this year my ambition got a little less dramatic.

I tried a couple flags with the variegated red/white/blue thread on backgrounds where it 100% did not show up clearly, & then moved on to this blue fabric that came to us as our neighbor destashed his ex-Sunday School teaching supplies. They’re kinda partisan, though (I mean more so than just trying to get everyone to vote…)

So I dug out this gray and did two fabric-widths of them that just say “VOTE.” And then my iron died, so the first set got ironed, and the second didn’t. But so it goes.

And a couple in progress…

18 Likes

YES!!! :fist:

2 Likes

YES YES YES!!! :fist:

2 Likes

Awesome to craft with a message. The gray ones look sort of like Christmas to me.

1 Like

I remember this from the dead site, I think. Or something like it you did with dolls and stuffed animals lined up. Anyway, cool!

I used my embroidery machine the other day and stitched out my preferred candidate’s logo.

Go forth and vote!

2 Likes

These are wonderful!!

1 Like

Nice job!

I was happy to be able to hand carry my ballot without incident! After hubby was run off the road for his bumper sticker, we are not really expressing our views much publicly here in NC.

1 Like

Heck yeah! Awesome job.

1 Like

These are SO awesome!

1 Like