Washington Commanders Wreath

My husband is a huge Commanders fan, I had made him a wreath a few years ago to display during football season but it broke in out cross country move. So my youngest and I made him a new one recently. Too late for the football season but it’s ready for next year. Hopefully we can get a logo to put on it at some point.

image0

image2

Thank you for looking :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Isn’t it weird calling them the Commanders? The wreath looks great. It’s nice and full. Best of luck next season!

3 Likes

What a fun idea! I am currently planning a football themed gift for an NFL fan friend. I’m plotting to include her team (Pittsburgh) and her husband’s team (KC) and their local college team (Oregon Ducks). Your wreath could work for supporting KC in the Super Bowl if that would be appropriate!

PS What a cute wreath hanger! Did you make that, too?

2 Likes

Lovely wreath!

2 Likes

The hanger is actually just gold ribbon, trying to keep with the color theme and make it easy to hang :slight_smile:

1 Like

@gozer lol it is weird calling them the Commanders, we’re not a huge fan of the name. We were hoping for something better but my husband is convinced they’ll change the name again lol

Thanks :slight_smile: My little one kept adding more ornaments so we just went with it

2 Likes

Hehe, I was talking about the kiddo!

3 Likes

@TheMistressT oh hahaha I’m so dense haha - I made her too hahaha

1 Like

Gorgeous, and perfect for the Stuper Bowl! Go 'Niners!

1 Like

So festive! I love it!

1 Like