Welcome to Lettuce Craft Community!

Thank you all for your comments it means a lot to me I can’t wait to have a look at what everyone has made x

Hello, @Jess91 !
Welcome ! Looking forward to see the miniatures :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome! I love miniatures and can’t wait yo see what you make.

1 Like

A warm welcome from me too, @Jess91 !

2 Likes

Thank you everyone x

5 Likes

Hi everyone. I was super active on Craftster until 2016 and my username was AugustBell. I changed my username due to the fact that I clinically died 7 years ago today (was revived in the hospital) and that changed me fundamentally. So it feels insincere to use my old handle. I returned to the site to see about doing what I could to re-join the community and was shocked.
My question is…is there any way to get my data back from that company? My last post was a deeply personal digital drawing that I can’t find anywhere on the topic of death and s—cide. I know that I should have backed up all my stuff, but in my MDD when I posted I never thought of it.
And I’m sorry to my old friend @pottermouth . I can’t find your address but I’m sorry I stiffed you on that last ATC swap. I should have just said “I’m in a mental hospital and I can’t do anything but survive right now” but I didn’t want people to know. I’m sorry I hurt you by not following through.
I hope everyone that I interacted with as AugustBell on Craftster is doing well.

13 Likes

Hi Tay, welcome back, it’s great that you found this place! It sounds like you’ve been through a lot.

I know some people have been able to find stuff from the old site on the Wayback Machine. It can be a little fiddly to search, but I’m sure there are some peeps here who are more tech-savvy than me and can give tips on searching.

4 Likes

Welcome back, I did some digging through Archive.org and found your old profile. You can click on the view posts and topics to get to all of your old posts - View the profile of AugustBell

8 Likes

I can’t help you with your posts from the old site, but I am so happy that you found your way here. You are welcome and you are loved. I hope LC becomes a new home for you, just as it has for so many of us. :heart:

8 Likes

We have all been through a lot these last few years; some more than most! We have lost members in all the ways, and yet, we remain a close knit group that supports and encourages each other.

Welcome back…this is a new start for all of us and hope it is for you as well! Look around, get reacquainted and have fun swapping and making things to show off!

8 Likes

So glad to have you back!!!

1 Like

I am so happy you are here with us (in all the ways). Like a few others mentioned, Wayback Machine is how I get all of my old projects & info from Cster these days.

I do have some contacts at the old company, but there’s not much they will do in response to anything these days, so Wayback is the way to go. :heart:

4 Likes

I think I was able to see your drawing by clicking “View topics…” on the link that @photojenn posted above, so that’s probably the easiest way to look for it. Welcome to our new crafty home!

3 Likes

I don’t even know what to say other than OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! I’m not even really sure how I got here… an unfamiliar post showed up on my FaceBook feed and a few clicks later, I’m home again!! I was MunLtStmpr back in the day. Life’s been giving me a lot of gray hairs with more things being in turmoil rather than not. Sadly, I’ve not been keeping up with my creativity and that’s been taking a toll on me enough that I know I need to make some changes. I can’t believe I found this magical group when I most need it.

I’m especially thrilled with seeing so many familiar names! I can’t wait to catch up with everyone. And to start swapping!
Maimun

22 Likes

Hey! Formerly craftylittlemonkey here. Nice to see you, happy crafting!

4 Likes

Glad you found us!!! Formerly, alwaysinmyroom, just shortened to AIMR…I remember you!!! I feel like we keep trying to find all of the lost sheep out there…

4 Likes

Welcome back!

2 Likes

Huzzah! Glad you found us again!

2 Likes

Welcome home! :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Im glad you found us! Hopefully you find your creativity again too!

2 Likes