Welcome to Lettuce Craft Community!

Welcome to the Lettuce Craft Community!

The forums of Lettuce Craft are home to an online community for sharing DIY projects and craft inspiration. Within these forum categories, you will find free craft patterns, project tutorials, recipes, craft swaps, craft challenges, and more.

1. Be sure to interact with discobot in your personal messages. He will help teach you a little bit about our home here and how it works.

2. FAQ and Tips and Tricks are lovely places to visit…

3. If you are joining us from our previous home on the internet, you will find our new home a bit different! Here’s what you can expect currently…

• A mobile-friendly interface
    • Drag & drop photo uploading
    • Free off-topic chat lounge (available once you reach Trust Level 3 - temporarily lowered to Trust Level 2 for grand opening!)
    • Less clutter, less boards! In the spirit of easier site navigation, we’re using tags instead of so many sub-boards now. Pop into a main category, chose Completed Projects or Discussion & Questions and then choose your tag to browse.
      Easy peasy.
    • Auto-save drafts of posts! Hallelujah.

Your same friendly, familiar faces live here and we are ALL happy to help. :heart:

I would also like to officially introduce some very special people. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts Please give them a huge round of hugs and love. Lettuce Craft would not be possible without them.

Community Manager @gozer
General Community Moderator @MistressJennie @moderators
Swap Whisperer @SwapMods (@gozer @geekgirl @Kwality570
Lettuce Admin @sweets4ever

I have more insane friends to thank and ugly cry over, but I want to wait until they register, so I can tag them! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I am still running around getting our home setup, so please excuse the mess here and there. I didn’t want to wait any longer to let you guys move in. It’s a new year and we should be in our new home. Together. Please give me some grace as you navigate through the site. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: To be honest, I’m quite tired… :rofl: :coffee:

xoxo sweets4ever

59 Likes

Happy New Year and WELCOME!! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

12 Likes

Welcome! We are so happy that you are here!

11 Likes

Welcome to Lettuce Craft! Have fun!

9 Likes

I’m so glad that everyone will be back in one place soon. I am very eager to get this year started off right!

Happy New Year!

6 Likes

So happy! The best Xmas present ever! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

8 Likes

You all are SO LOVED and APPRECIATED! Happy New Decade!

9 Likes

I absolutely LOOOOVVVVEEE seeing all my old friends here! Happy tears!

12 Likes

YYAAAAAAAAYYYYY HI EVERYONE!!!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Happy 2020! Glad to be back together. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I have been missing the community for so long!!

GLAD TO HAVE A NEW HOME TO VISIT IN!!! :wave:

6 Likes

So awesome to see everyone!!! Happy New Year!!:fireworks:

5 Likes

I am just so happy to see you Smmarrt!!

9 Likes

Happy New Year! So happy to be here. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Hello, everyone! :partying_face:

8 Likes

hello all! so glad to be back.

13 Likes

Thank you for getting the site up and running. It’s a wonderful New Years gift!

13 Likes

Happy New year and happy new site to everyone! :tada::champagne:

I was wdicwg on the old site for anyone who wasn’t on discord

6 Likes

Happy New Year everyone

11 Likes

Yay, it’s sooo great to see all our crafty peeps together again!! :heart_eyes:

11 Likes