What I like about the site

Omg. I seriously love the drag and drop feature and of course ALL the emojis!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::star_struck::star_struck::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

I am still super duper lost in the new format, but I took the tutorial and love the new drag/drop photo feature.

Will keep at it. The desktop version is FAR easier for my brain to grasp right now. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love that it’s mobile friendly and so much more streamlined.

2 Likes

Agreed on the drafts, there’s been plenty of times where I’ve needed to come back to something and lost my work along the way

1 Like

I just selected 7 photos on my desktop and dragged/dropped them all at once. Nice!

5 Likes

I’ve only accessed the site on mobile, and while I was lost first, I’m loving how easy it is to upload photos.

In general I think I posted only about half of what I made on in the dead place (thanks to @Magpie for that description :wink:) because uploading photos took ages and it was a PITA.

And yes love the quote and emoji functions.

2 Likes

I love that it’s so mobile friendly. While I try to limit my screen time (don’t we all these days?), my phone is my easiest grab and go way off checking in on things with a wild 5 year old underfoot. :wink:

I also love all the emojis and the :heart: button. I don’t always have something to add to the conversation and it’s nice to be able to show appreciation for a project or topic without writing “Nice!” or “Me too!”

And drag and drop images!!

And basically… I love the whole thing. :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh yeah, don’t forget to there’s a separate Feedback category on the site to submit topics asking for new features and changes :slight_smile:

https://forum.lettucecraft.com/c/site-feedback

6 Likes

Hey, whatever excuse you need. :wink:

1 Like

:joy: hahaha!

I am so chuffed about the blurr feature! It’s really cool.

I also very much like that if I’m doing something there is a better process for, discowiz pops up and gives instructions. Like the other day I replied to several posts in a thread and was given the suggestion to leave the reply box open while scrolling through the posts and quote and reply all in one box. Which I did no prob easypeasy and super easy to follow along for readers following after me. Very cool that.

7 Likes

Where did you find this? I can not seem to locate a “users” button anywheres. I was totally looking for this sort of thing, I don’t know how to find somebody and review their posts etc…

2 Likes

Click the hamburger icon to the left of your profile pic in top right and choose Users

3 Likes

I appreciate the tutorials and the help the community has given.

This feels instantly like home, only a newer, more modern and cooler version!

I love that I see so many people that enriched my life over the last 15 years…kinda feels like all of the kids came home all at one time! :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

I must hace missed that one. There’s so much to learn and fun things to discover!

1 Like

I missed this too. A hunting I will go…

3 Likes

It is in the second discobot tutorial, the advanced one. I think. Anyhow, you just click on the wheel in the reply window and choose the option for blurr. Super easy! There is also a hidey button there.

For this trick:

Summary

Love Y’all!

1 Like

Ah. I can’t get the rest of the tutorial to work. I keep getting a message that says, “haven’t heard from you in a while, reply to continue.” I’ve replied a couple of times and nothing happens. : (

1 Like

This!! My phone doesn’t even talk to my computer, so I have to transfer through somewhere else.

2 Likes

Do we know what the decay rate is? Like, if you take a couple months hiatus does that knock you back to level 1, or what?

2 Likes