What I Love About This Site

(((HUGS))) @kittykill Your work and dedication to it matter. :purple_heart:
@mr.sweets4ever I’m sorry to hear that you’ve lost people close to you. Thank you to you and @sweets4ever for all you do here.

7 Likes

Always use your voice! This is, to me, the difference between a community and a website. You’ve known Sweets long enough to know that the intent is always a good one.

10 Likes

Absolutely!

3 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss. I can’t even imagine the work you are all putting into every facet of your lives. You are all rare diamonds. Thank you for all you do.

6 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss. That is a lot. I had a loss myself this weekend–my sister suddenly passed away. Your family has been in my thoughts.

2 Likes

That’s so sad … sorry for your loss too!

2 Likes

I’m so sorry for everyone’s recent losses. Big, crafty hugs to all!

4 Likes

I’m so sorry. :cry:

2 Likes

I just want to say how incredibly grateful I am today more than ever to have this wonderful website up and running. It’s such a relief to have us all (pretty much by now) in one place, where we can support and check in on either other while the world is swirling around in a panic.

So, thank you, thank you thank you. Even more so, thank you.

8 Likes

I am in a new city without my family and friends so this place has been my “home and family” until I can settle in and make a new one…of course, I am thrown off socially in real life for a bit, but with support here, I know I will be brave to get out after we are “safer”…yes, thank you for setting up this incredible place to feel safe…

9 Likes

Yes! Can you imagine all this without LC?!

3 Likes

I totally agree. I’m gonna be hunkered down at home for quite a while and I’ll be doing tons of crafting, so it’s nice to have a place to still share it and be social together safely with an amazing community!

4 Likes