Where the Wild Cranes Are

Abandoned in New Orleans, LA.

13 Likes

I forgot @knittingbouvier dropped this off Sept 7th at the art gallery in Burlington, in the greenhouse.

9 Likes

Can confirm this was gone when I walked by after dinner. :smile:

Work travel is picking up for me and looks like will continue in 2024. I’m happy to bring cranes with me on future travels @sloth003! Best mission ever.

6 Likes

I’m headed tothe post office today, what’s one more package :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ooooohhhh… I just remembered! The place I took that lino print with endymion is a fancy Turn of the Century mansion called Allerton, with lots of nature walking trails, that have statues throughout, a Foo Dog garden, a greenhouse that contains a cafe (and the new art spaces they’re building for the classes they’re now offering). It would be an awesome location to abandon some cranes. We’re both signed up to take a basket weaving class there in mid November. If you still wanted to send me some, I’d happily abandon some there.

3 Likes

Placed today beside the TransCanada Trail in Montague, PEI

9 Likes

A really cool set just landed here! Headed to NYC, Detroit, San Francisco, Myrtle Beach, and Sarasota in coming months. These guys will be with me.

8 Likes

Went to visit my SIL at the nursing home in York, Pa. They have benches all around for family and residents to sit and chat or get some fresh air. I thought maybe someone who had a hard day there might be happy to find a crane.

15 Likes

Left yesterday at the Murray River, PEI, public library

10 Likes

Outside the Art Institute of Chicago in Chicago, IL on Nov 2nd

9 Likes

Dropped in downtown Ypsilanti, MI:

The crane was already gone when I walked by again after an awesome dinner with @sheepBlue!

13 Likes

Are there still cranes to be distributed? I would be happy to do so on my local roadtrips here in Washington state!

2 Likes

Wow. I didn’t realise so many had been dropped. I’ve been a bit head in the clouds the last month or so. Updating insta now.

10 Likes

I am also up for more distribution assignments if needed. It’s fun to think up places.

1 Like

Union Square, San Francisco, CA:

9 Likes

I’m happy to distribute more cranes if you’re looking. But I’m also happy to step aside so somebody new can have a turn if spots are limited.

2 Likes

There’s still a few hundred to go :laughing: I just gotta get em made.

3 Likes

I’m up for sprinkling them around Sweden again if there’s a need.

1 Like

Thank you to all of you for helping.

8 Likes

That’s pretty awesome…made me tear up a bit as well…

2 Likes