4 Likes

JK. I forgot it at home…twice. :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Awesome!

2 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy:
We’ve all been there

3 Likes

I LOVE the library crane story! Made me teary.

I left my last crane at an independent thrift store that supports various community efforts in Eastern Oregon. I was in the area for the memorial of an old friend who was an artist and a big community organizer, so I know she’s love your crane project, @sloth003 !

9 Likes

@ Nicandri Nature Center, Massena, NY

12 Likes

I’ve placed my first crane! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I realized that I just wasn’t going cool, weird places in this current season, while there’s a lot of background stuff going on in our lives. So I decided to start picking places that I had to go, that were of personal significance, and where people might enjoy the excitement or encouragement of finding something beautiful. :heart:

This crane was released at my gynecologist’s office. I’ve been having a lot of internal issues, and have been very frustrated and struggling, so thought it would be nice to do something cheerful. :cherry_blossom: I chose the puppies because it’s a joint gyn/OB, and I thought it would be lovely if someone thinking about babies found it. :two_hearts:

Planning the other two now!

14 Likes

“where people might enjoy the excitement or encouragement of finding something beautiful. :heart:

Exactly the spirit of the project.

( can i get the city and state for the insta?)

6 Likes

Yay! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::+1:

Oh, yes. Forgot! This is in Austin, TX.

1 Like

Set my remaining crane free at the hardware store this morning!

Fishers, IN

10 Likes

Perfect. Just in time for cooling temps and furnace filter changes.

5 Likes

@ The High Line, NYC, NY

13 Likes

@sloth003, I’m in a new location, if you want to spread more cranes. I’m now in Urbana-Champaign, IL, which is definitely a funky place that would appreciate them. But you may have sent some to @endymion, who lives here already. Not sure…

2 Likes

I asked for some, but too late for the last round. Feel free!

1 Like

Maybe we could go on an adventure to spread some together! @Abbeeroad and I freed the last one I had, together back in March.

2 Likes

Im working on building back up a huge box full…

4 Likes

Raising my hand to find new places for them in my neck of the woods, too.

The Last Temptation in Kensington Market, Toronto

12 Likes

5 cranes hand delivered to:
@AIMR & her sister
@curiousfae
@Kwality570
@Abbeeroad
Post your pics! :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Dropped off In Howell Michigan on 8/12/23
:heart:

14 Likes