Where's Wildo? An Anatomical Gag Game - NSFW

Also, I was thinking about this on my walk home today… this switch would still be childishly funny in the UK where Waldo is named Wally :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

Your first in progress photo reminded me of a local store that carries goods made in Africa, as you walk in the front door, just to the left is a large display cabinet with a unclothed wildo at least 18 inches tall on the top shelf :flushed:

My hubby and I talk and text very appropriately for a couple but not what we’d want others to hear so if people are around when he calls, I always answer ‘hi, I’m here with …’ so that he doesn’t say anything ‘inappropriate’ for the group.

1 Like

Thank you so much everyone!

I can not describe how nice it feels that someone was thinking of a project I made while walking home… even though I understand it’s not an average project! :eggplant: And YES! The UK release will be “Where’s Willy?” Bahahahahaaaaa!

This is an excellent strategy! And I was sure to make Wildo decidedly less… impressive than it sounds like that shop has on display. :flushed:

1 Like