Where's Wildo? An Anatomical Gag Game - NSFW

I can’t remember how I came up with this silly idea, but I did and it’s a gift for TheMisterT, for his upcoming birthday! I think he will find it funny and fun. I sure had fun making it, giggling the whole time! While it is not really graphic or lifelike, it is cartoonily phallic so I have blurred most of the rest of the pics.

I did take a few in-progress pics, just because this process was chuckle after chuckle.

Before wrapping him up, I got a few action shots!

Wildo01

An unblurred one, because of Wildo’s size in the shot.

19 Likes

Hysterical! Everyone will howl.

2 Likes

All of my comments for this post are terribly inappropriate :face_with_hand_over_mouth:, so I’ll just say “great project!”

4 Likes

OMG, the title… I’m cracked :joy:

3 Likes

Thanks, y’all! Teehee!

1 Like

This is hysterical!

1 Like

As soon as I saw the title I KNEW it had to be you!!! HOWLING!!! :joy:

2 Likes

I’m so glad you all are getting a kick out of Wildo! I finished him last week and went back and forth about posting him because of all the ways I would need to “protect the viewer” in order to do so responsibly and according to the rules.

I literally HA-HAed loudly once during his making and am getting antsy for giving him, even though that is weeks away still.

2 Likes

What a great way to start my Friday! Laughing and smiling because we are all adults tee-heeing like teens! Love that you all still have this sense of humor…ha!

1 Like

So glad it made your morning! I think part of it is that since neither of us have kids (and therefore grandkids) we didn’t have to shut down our immature humor for propriety or to set an example for impressionable tots. This probably has something to do with our use of cusses, too. :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Agree—not having any littles to worry about on a daily basis has done exactly that! We do try to behave around “strangers” and those who might take offense, but now that the littles in our family are all teenagers or older, they just look at us as the cool aunt and uncle! ha

Exactly right! Because of course, like you two we’re socially aware and care about the comfort of others. It’s just that in our own house we can be free to indulge our silly-“naughty” humor and we can put away anything that’s even remotely obnoxious if we’re expecting young or sensitive guests. Not that there’s anything even remotely x-rated or even particularly controversial on display in the house - just maybe a bit tacky!

1 Like

I leave all the sweary art I have received in my crafting room…everyone knows it is MY sanctuary and I can have whatever I want displayed. The one that gets the most giggles from the “kids” is my F* ATC from @Magpie !

2 Likes

Haha! I think this is fantastic! The idea is you hide him around for each other to find? Absolutely hilarious.

And on the kid note, I bet my 14-year old and his friends would love this. They certainly love their wildos at this age. :roll_eyes: And even my 5-year-olds would love it…if it were poop shaped. :laughing:

Thank you!

Yes, exactly. We already do that game with various things, just not yet with Wildo! Yesterday there was a jar of pearl onions on my nightstand.

This does not surprise me one bit! I think these kinds of jokes are often appreciated among kids, as the kind of secret thrill of getting away with something. And either the adults around don’t know or pretend they don’t in front of the kids. But I’m sure not going to be this particular kind of bad influence, right? :innocent:

1 Like

You will have to let us know his reaction, which I am sure will be hilarious.

1 Like

Haha…very true. Either way, it’s a super fun joke between you and the Mister and I love that you’ve maintained an adult version of child-like fun in your life!

1 Like

Haha! That’s great!

1 Like

That is hilarious and well done.

1 Like

Hilarious. I love it.

1 Like