Wifi Password LOTR style

What a great idea - love your piece, the font, and the framing too!

1 Like

Great idea!

At first I didn’t realize the thread was covering part of the password and wondered what that signified :smiley:

1 Like

I’m gonna have to make one of those for my guest bedroom!! :smiley: Awesome!!

1 Like

HA! This is awesome!

1 Like

That’s such a wonderful idea! You did a lovely job!
Love the colours and thanks for sharing the font!
I may have to steal it!

1 Like

I love this!! It is absolutely AMAZING!! You did such a fantastic job…the stitching is so perfect!

1 Like

I have so many friends who need this.

1 Like

And I love that it brings together the real and the fantasy/myth, the tech and the handmade, the ancient and the modern (plus a family heirloom from sometime in between), the journey/quest and the home.

2 Likes

That’s so awesome! :smiley:

1 Like

Holy macaroni, what a cool project! Your lettering is sublime too, sheer perfection.

1 Like

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!! This is perfect for my son and daughter-in-law!

1 Like

This is totally awesome! Your stitching is stunning! You nailed it with the LotR text. I’ve wanted something fun for advertising our wifi password at home, too, but Mr. PB gave ours an inappropriate password that I don’t know I totally want to share with everyone that comes in :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This is such a cool idea! And your stitching is gorgeous.

1 Like

Your stitching is wonderful. A very good choice of font and I really like the use of the phrase from Lord of the Rings. Great crafting.

1 Like

This is fantastic! Wonderful skills at embroidery!

2 Likes

This is so cool. Your stitching is really well done and I love how you finished it. I might have to steal your idea, but in a different style. :slightly_smiling_face: