Wine cart trolly

I love wines! Well Who doesn’t? I was inspired to make a cart out of paper boards, my wine bottles needs more practice, it’s hard cause I am not using moulds, I use crayons and an old eye brow pencils to build and shape my bottles… oh well… I’ll try harder next time, anyway cheers guys🥂 Happy weekend!

24 Likes

Oh my goodness! At first I thought it was a regular size cart. This is amazing!

3 Likes

Thanks @kittykill :star_struck:

Such little drops of wine to drink. I also thought it was full size. The cart is so cute and amazing!

1 Like

Thank you @marionberries… lol you made me laugh… little bit of droplet wines :joy:

Super cute. Cheers!

1 Like

Thanks @MistressJennie :clinking_glasses:

I thought it was full size at first as well! Nice job!

2 Likes

I didn’t even realize this was mini at first until you mentioned making it out of paper! That’s awesome!

2 Likes

Like everyone else I was fooled! It look so real!

1 Like

This is so cute and clever! I especially like the detail of the upside down wine glass storage. I can almost hear the delicate sound of them tinkling together as the cart is moved!

2 Likes

I just love your miniatures!! I still can’t imagine how you look at a crayon and think it is a wine bottle in your mind! Amazing! It is way smaller than I thought…such tiny circles to hold the glasses…

You are so talented and make us all smile with your creations!

1 Like

Wow, amazing! So detailed!

1 Like

Great job!

1 Like

Love this!

1 Like

Thank you guys! :heart_eyes: I’m glad you enjoyed it. Have a great weekend everyone.

1 Like

You too!

1 Like

This is really cute. I love that there are labels and foil wrappers on the bottles.

1 Like

Congrats! Your Wine Cart Trolly is one of this week’s featured projects.

1 Like

Oh wow, thank you :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart: