Winnie the witch treat box

File from 3dsvg.com
I placed her nose upside down. Whoopsie Daisy!

16 Likes

I’m always impressed by your multi-element paper projects, I like all the papers you used to create her (that orange and blue at the bottom gives a bright pop of color to that purple and glittery collar)! I looked hard at the nose, but it looks just right to me, though it may be missing a wart :wink:.

2 Likes

There is a wart! I just didn’t attach it!

Thanks for the sweet words :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

It looks awesome to me! Can’t tell anything is upside down.

2 Likes

She’s awesome!

2 Likes

I think the upside down nose makes her more the friendly cozy witch :smiley: So I think it’s a happy accident :smiley: I’m always in awe with paper crafts, it’s so difficult fir me to not stain it with glue! Very nicely done!

2 Likes

Love that curly hair!!

2 Likes

This is really really cute!! The nose looks great- I wouldn’t have known that there was an issue there if you hadn’t mentioned it! :laughing:

2 Likes

That’s a great point!

1 Like

Also- I was thinking about you today- glad to see you came through the hurricane alright!

2 Likes

Yes! We never lost power and all the water receded so I can’t complain. Lost a pool screen but that’s so minor compared to the rest of the state

2 Likes

All of my loves there made it through fine but my heart aches for all the ones who didn’t.

2 Likes

I like it with this nose! and the glittery paper!

2 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face: Yeehaw! Your amazing craft is a Featured Project this week! :horse:

1 Like

Lovely! I adore that black sparkly that you picked for her hat. Adorable. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is so cute!!! I love it.

1 Like